COACH, KATE SPADE, GUCCI, LONGCHAMP, BURBERRY, MIU MIU, PRADA, LOUIS VUITTON & MORE

New Arrivals

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Contacting ME

Hi All Valued Customers,

Thanks for all your supports & trust.

As I am receiving lots of emails & sms daily, thus at times might have overlooked and missed out yours. If you still did not receive or hear from me after a day, please do drop me a reminder message.

Also, it's not possible for me to record and save all numbers into my mobile, thus whenever I received sms, it would take me time to scroll and find your details. Thus, would appreciate if you could identify yourself & items you'd order within the sms.

This way, would have saved me alot of time to find the contact numbers from my record.

Hope it does help in faster reponse & reply from me.

Thanks once again.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment