COACH, KATE SPADE, GUCCI, LONGCHAMP, BURBERRY, MIU MIU, PRADA, LOUIS VUITTON & MORE

New Arrivals

Friday, November 13, 2009

News Updates

Dear Customers,

Thanks for all your support all these while.
As I really can't handle and take all orders via sms or phone call (things gets messy and I'm worried about missing out your orders), thus would appreciate for all orders via my website online or email (only if it's pre-orders and i have not upload online).

This way, the system will auto-capture the order and auto-deduct from my inventory....then I will not missed out on your orders.

As I will be travelling, thus during the 24hours on flight, you will still be able to place orders online and be secured of your items as all inventories are updated.

Hope to get your fullest support to visit my website and place your order online.

If you need any help, just feel free to drop me an email : jess@jess.sg

I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment